Throughout 2020, we are celebrating the World Health Organisation's International Year of the Nurse and Midwife and want you to get involved!
Held to mark the 200th anniversary of Florence Nightingale's birth, this will be a year-long event and at MPFT we will be recognising the brilliant contribution our nurses make across all areas of the Trust.
Tell us what nursing means to you
We would love to hear your positive stories about what nursing means to you.
You can do this by:
- Uploading a short video (no more than 30 seconds is great) on social media telling the world what nursing means to you - please make sure to include the hashtag #mpftnurses
- Sharing an inspiring story about how a nurse has supported you or a loved one and made a positive impact on your life - you can do this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
International Year of the Nurse and Midwife 2020 Award
Throughout 2020, the Trust is celebrating the World Health Organisation’s International Year of the Nurse and Midwife. As part of the celebrations, the Trust is recognising a very special and inspiring nurse who has made an extraordinary contribution to the lives of the people they care for.
What we’re looking for:
- A nurse who has gone above and beyond in caring for their patients and service users
- A nurse who has made a special difference to the people around them
- A nurse who has led demonstrable quality improvements for people and families using services, inspired others to follow their lead and ensured evidence underpins their work
- A nurse who truly lives the Trust’s values day in, day out and has an inspiring passion and enthusiasm for what they do.
How to nominate
Please complete the nomination form below, stating your contact details, who you wish to nominate and your reasons why. The closing date for nominations is 31 March 2020.